152. National Butterscotch Pudding Day's Eve
September 19th, 2022
1 hr 24 secs
About this Episode
Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early!
- Rebranding a Country
- The single-celled dog
- Joe Hart still hasn't cleared out the vampire dens
- i hate it when i cant even write a poem about something because its too obvious.
- National Butterscotch Pudding Day (Sep 19)
- Tying on the tiebreaker.
- Cambodian street food.
- Topic Time!!
- Two countries in the process of changing their names.
- Whether sovereignty was ceded.
- Tourism videos encouraging people to pronounce your country's name correctly.
- History continuing to happen after you leave high school.
- Changing your name to North Your Name to get an alliance with NATO.
- A bonanza for globe manufacturers.
- The United States of Mexico.
- Germany's reaction to the United States changing its name to The United States of Germany.
- Playing the wrong Korea's national anthem by mistake.
- Switching to Roguelike Alphabetical Order so Zimbabwe doesn't always go last.
- What does it mean to be a particular kind of animal?
- Transmissible cancer.
- A breed of dog that no longer exists as a dog but does exist as a strain of transmissible cancer.
- HeLa cells.
- Whether Henrietta Lacks is still alive.
- How to fix 20,000 years of evolution.
- A dog that is unlike extant dogs.
- When you decide to change your evolutionary niche from macro to microorganism.
- Cancer that is smart enough to not kill its host.
- How cancer interacts with your mutant healing factor.
- What this is and why it's happening to you.
- Why a two year old wants to play in a copper mine.
- What kind of mines New England vampires lived in.
- Rearranging a corpse so that the vampire can't walk.
- No Arizona Mine Draculas.
- Joe Hart: defending our vampires.
- Change that you can really make, if you live in Arizona.
- Not getting the Google results you want because of sports mans.
- The pros and cons of vampire bats.
- Abandoned mines serving as habitats for 28 bat species that are crucial to the local ecology.
- Persons currently experiencing vampirism.
- Can't Have Shitting Gotham.
- Adding line breaks to someone's complaint about a glow in the dark star to make a poem.
- The imprint of one little glow in the dark star that had been missed and painted over in landlord white.
- A life situation that is so poignant that it's impossible to write a poem about, so you describe it in prose and wait for a Tumblr user to come and add some line breaks.
- A monologue that you could read in many different ways.
- Returning to Tumblr because you have more thoughts on the painted-over star.
- Responding to every text from your daughter as if it's a formal letter to a long-lost cousin.
- Putting glow in the dark eyeballs on your closet door.
- Putting you pudding under the Pudding Tree for Father Pudding.
- How you grow the Pudding Tree.
- Werther's Compromise.
- Using Werther's Originals as dentures and you have to replace them every hour.
- Removing the butter from scotch to get butterscotch.
- Soft crack vs. hard crack.
- Those terrifying Pillsbury tins that you bang on the counter and they explode and breadsticks come out.
- How to determine if your candy in progress is in the soft ball stage.
- What is pudding?
- Having an existential crisis on Butterscotch Pudding Day.
- Butterscotch Buttercream Frosting.
- All the Lords that are fit to print.