153. I Can't Wait For My Cockroach Lipids
September 26th, 2022
1 hr 3 mins 34 secs
About this Episode
Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early!
- Stone paper
- "The Flashing Blade"
- The Number Ones
- BREAKING NON MAMMALIAN MILK NEWS!! Sorry mammals, cockroaches make milk and it is considered a complete food
- The latest on whether or not you've been canceled.
- Spotify rejecting your album because you don't believe in yourself enough.
- The very one that is being digested by you now.
- Paper that is 60% stone.
- The price you pay for participating in art.
- Coffee that is more powerful than a laptop.
- What happens if you try to shred margarine.
- Documents only for the document control society.
- The Novelty FBI raiding your house and confiscating your Novelty Top Secret Documents and hiding them in their fake Groucho Marx glasses.
- The guy who bought the last 100 Groucho Marx glasses from Party City.
- Moustache Ninja.
- Why more people aren't talking about Moustache Ninja.
- The height of Pirate Ninja Robot Mustache Mania.
- Ankle Biter Man.
- Atrocities Guide.
- One of many reasons why real life superheroes are a bad idea.
- Superheroes: police except there is no oversight whatsoever.
- Avery's Angels on Phoenix Jones.
- If Seattle police arrest you for being nude, they are legally obligated to provide you with a dinner jacket for your jail stay.
- Heath Ledger instructing the audience to charge their shower.
- The Masked Magician Revealed.
- TV stage magic.
- David Copperfield raising the Titanic.
- The Cheap Trick song that got to #1.
- The songs that hit #1 because General Hospital used them on the soundtrack.
- An antidote to the idea that music used to be better.
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do.
- Finding a way to enjoy art that you didn't like before.
- Getting old and liking boring music.
- What radio formats overlap with Beautiful Music.
- A foam snake that shoots thirty feet into the air and then drifts into a nearby tree.
- Tumbling over the rocks until you paint them with your belly's blood.
- That other flesh, heavy with milt, bruised, battering toward the dam that lips the orgiastic pool.
- Limber and firm in the state of his shining, forever inheriting his salt kingdom, from which he is banished forever.
- The most animalistic and primitive part of your consciousness.
- An Atari 2600 game inspired by a poem about a fish.
- The level in Dante's Inferno where you have to fight unbaptized babies.
- A game with one foot in the majesty of Greek mythology and the other foot in what it's like to bash someone's head into the concrete.
- A great use of thumbsticks.
- Whether Wisdom Tree would've published the Dante's Inferno video game.
- Spending your entire life obsessed with the pear you stole as a kid.
- An illumination of someone kneeling in front of a pear tree and weeping.
- Pop songs about relationship situations.
- An idea that is not as old as music.
- A piece of music going right for the emotion, like the Windows Startup Sound.
- Melody in lyrics, in conversation with each other.
- Seeing a person and drawing a stick figure.
- How do I get too much into my own head?
- Why you're turning into a fish, and what the fish represents.
- Sea Monkeys' Garden of Earthly Delights.
- Do we want to get to the Cockroach Milk?
- Being accosted on the street by Topic Lords fans asking for non-mammalian milk news but you're like "sorry I'm saving this for Topic Lords"
- How many cockroaches it takes to make one serving of cockroach milk.
- Sobbing in front of the slab of meat that Rocky punched.
- Pouring cockroach milk onto stone paper to prove its resiliency.