176. A Diglett Slightly Tan
March 6th, 2023
54 mins 28 secs
About this Episode
Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early!
- John B
- Tabletop RPGs as educational platform
- Etch A Sketch Animator 2000
- Poem: "My Brother's Head Should Be Replaced" by Jack Prelutsky
- Buff Diglett
- 471 very positive reviews.
- Pizza Tower, the Tower of Pizza.
- Snoopy's Silly Sports Spectacular.
- Taking a drink of your Safeway brand Diet Cola Caffeine Free Soda.
- Bouncy the Rat and her friends in the Wild Wood.
- Providing a platform for people to talk to each other and learn about boundaries.
- Why to add numbers together.
- Teaching children math when everyone has a pocket calculator in their pocket at all times.
- A peek under the curtain.
- The edutainment classics.
- Three D&D combat system as a way to get comfortable doing arithmetic in your head.
- Providing an experiential experience.
- A tiny video game console that looks like a Sega Genesis.
- Trying to sex Flicky.
- Maximizing your combo chain in Flicky.
- Sonic 3D Blast as a sequel to Flicky.
- Super Rub-a-Dub.
- Flicking the controller to make the rubber ducky jump.
- A dude collecting dudes who follow you in a trail.
- Pix the Cat.
- All the Bubble Bobble sequels, none of which use the bubbling mechanic.
- Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure.
- Whip Whip: the word "whip" twice.
- The Etch-a-Sketch: a terrible toy for terrible people.
- Making animations that are perhaps five or six frames long.
- Controlling with the knobbies.
- The Magic Touch Pad.
- A button that says "recall" on it.
- Putt-Nuts Go to the Moon, featuring Alan Shepard.
- Plugging your Etch-a-Sketch into your VCR to save your art.
- The powder leaking out of the Etch-a-Sketch because you used it too much.
- It's like painting but on a TV but worse than regular painting.
- 2000 gray squares.
- The poet laureate of children.
- The golden age of the CD-ROM.
- Wanting a tomato to be bigger.
- The Tomato Centipede.
- Poems about homework.
- A mole-type Pokemon.
- Everybody independently coming to the conclusion that Diglett has a muscular human body down there.
- Buff kittens.
- Whether Dugtrio has one muscular human body down there, or three.
- Three human bodybuilders cosplaying as Dugtrio.
- Trying to search for "naked diglett" but Google autocorrects you to "naked woman"
- Space Dentist!!
- That one dentist out of ten who recommends that you go to space.
- Organizing your video game garbo.