July 11th, 2022
1 hr 7 mins 57 secs
About this Episode
Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early!
- Which real life occupations are the closest thing to actual Adventuring? And would you want to do any of them?
- Getting a tattoo has somehow motivated me to be healthier
- It's weird that some instruments you play with your hands and others you put in your mouth
- The Mushroom Hunters
- Discovering how much butter and sugar is in your common or garden cake has filled me with sheer horror
- A public call to action for the creation of Violence/Threat Jazz as a genre
- The collection of music songs that you put on the internet last year.
- The Citizen Sleeper trailer.
- Managing a game's Steam store page.
- The conversations you don't have.
- Adventuring as it is conceived of and perceived.
- Going into the field and being exposed to health hazards.
- Rock climbing and its relationship to speed running.
- All the big parts of the world having been discovered already so you need to be satisfied with discovering tiny parts.
- The difficulty of spending a lifetime rock climbing when you don't enjoy rock climbing.
- Whether being sent off to war feels or ought to feel like an adventure.
- Lockdown tattoos.
- The uncle who convinced you to get an eyebrow ring.
- Designing a tattoo so that it still looks right if the recipient suddenly gets swole.
- The Clean and Jerk.
- Compressing yourself inwards as you hit the ground.
- The idea of caring about your appearance.
- Looking in the mirror and feeling good about yourself.
- A portion of meat that is ruining your aesthetic.
- Your full-sleeve Gigantamax Meowth tattoo.
- Ark from Terranigma.
- A tattoo of a goat because you love goats a lot.
- Putting pictures on your body and looking cool.
- Going full body-mod in your old age.
- A Rotom right up there in your armpit.
- Walking around looking like a JRPG character with an asymmetrical pauldron.
- The right torso for me.
- Bone tattoos that are just for you because nobody can see your bones.
- Waiting until you are 80 years old for eyeball tattoo technology to get safer.
- Screaming higher and higher until you take a shower.
- Airflow and handflow.
- Licking a musical instrument that makes noise when it's wet.
- Chromatic spittoon virtuosos.
- Melody Pops.
- How to survive long car trips before portable video games.
- Lollipops you could write with.
- Chocolate cigarettes wrapped in rice paper.
- Rebranding your offensive children's cigarette brand to "Fads."
- The formulation of laws to follow facts revealed.
- Food Tasters.
- One king left and so much food to eat.
- Why so much fiction is so obsessed with royalty.
- Cracking a nut in your brain.
- The moon's excellent product placement.
- Cakes for people to jump out of.
- How to marble a cake.
- The butter iceberg.
- The inside scoop behind all the drama.
- The Sharks and the Jets snapping at each other.
- The dude in Mad Max Fury Road playing a flaming guitar on top of a moving truck.
- Where to see Ben's cats.