162. The Best Lawyer On Fiverr
November 28th, 2022
57 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early!
- Maybe I just don't like apples
- Opposite Costco
- The Sweet Science
- The Village and the Curious Hole
- BALLU the best robot
- Making robots and video games in Seattle.
- Cohost dot org.
- Tumblr without Tumblr's weird nesting.
- Finding interesting people to follow in 2005.
- Cohost's discovery apparatus.
- Making bad music on the internet that's not very enjoyable.
- The worst fruit. (Apples.)
- The enormous gulf between the audiovisual experience of watching someone eat an apple and eating that apple yourself.
- The world's most apple growing place.
- "Extra honey" apples.
- Upgrading your teeth so that you can eat stone fruit without pitting them.
- Installing a machine in your mouth that you can pour wheat into and it extrudes noodles right into your throat.
- What wheat becomes if you chew it.
- Pasta-flavored gum.
- Vaguely salty orange chewing gum.
- Installing an app to play a "biting an apple" ringtone into whenever you bite any fruit.
- Japan's canonical fruit ranking with melon at the top, as seen in Pac-Man.
- The way in which the B-tier melons are substandard.
- The most cherries per slot machine.
- Pivoting to chewing gum after San Francisco bans your gambling machines.
- Buying just one leaf of parsley from Opposite Costco.
- Naming your company after the idea of charging for things.
- Buying hundreds of jigsaw puzzle pieces in bulk.
- Tito Beverage.
- You win stun, you lose stun.
- Doug Bowser's Heel Turn.
- Punching somebody and all their honey comes out.
- Preferring to punch people who bruise extremely precisely.
- Hypothesizing that you are about to be punched in the face and setting up a control group.
- Using science in an interesting way in 1832.
- Little Alchemy and other combine-'em-ups.
- What to play if you like adventure game inventory puzzles but not the rest of the adventure game.
- The phone number you could call as part of the Frog Fractions ARG.
- Investigating where the wind knocked over the fox shrine.
- Finding an infinitely deep hole and dumping all your garbage in it until you realize you can use it to solve the housing crisis.
- The deepest man-made hole.
- The town that is permanently on fire.
- An extremely plausible hellmouth.
- Thanks, Hellmouth!
- Inventing Hell in the 1970s.
- A video that you can silently play in the background.
- A robot that is just a large helium balloon.
- A robot that is neutrally buoyant.
- Making the goofiest lil guy.
- The exploded cell phone ghosts.
- A traffic cone skateboarding with ska playing in the background.
- The Topic Lords startup incubator.
- Cony Hawk.