177. An Episode Your Landlord Should Not Listen To
March 13th, 2023
1 hr 3 mins 35 secs
About this Episode
Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early!
- Just type his name into google.
- Seattle's reaction to snow vs the Bay Area's reaction to rain: who is more dramatic?
- Would you rather fart bones once a month or have Goldeneye "big head mode" on in real life for a year?
- Moral philosophy lessons from the California DMV
- Common everyday items that make you mentally "time travel"
- Structurally reinforcing the scrotum.
- Plugging mundane chores around the house.
- Why do you live here, Seattle?
- The lamentation of a failed joke being funnier than the joke itself would've been.
- Turning the tire towards the curb when parking on a hill.
- Driving in inclement weather.
- Milking oats.
- What it means for society when you make oat milk at home.
- The rain we occasionally get except way more.
- Bettie White-out.
- When an imaginary kid uses his last words to put you on blast.
- The advantages and disadvantages of big head mode.
- How to get on the bus with big head mode on.
- Whose bones you're farting right now.
- Big Head Mode Confirmed in GoldenEye 007.
- The yoga pose that is most optimal for shitting bones.
- Getting your GoldenEye big head stuck in the automatic doors at TJ Maxx.
- Whale bones on your mattress.
- Which bones you can do without.
- Bone pellets.
- Using your broken tooth as a fidget toy.
- An absolutely staggering amount of dental work.
- A perfectly lovely root canal.
- Using your bone-lasered rib as a fidget toy.
- Extra ribs just loose in your torso somewhere.
- Ribs of betrayal stabbing you in your soft pink innards.
- McRib, more like MacBethRib.
- The DMV letting you know that your custom license plate is "in the mail, you fucking pervert."
- A grizzled PI paid to determine whether Dr. Puff is a real doctor.
- Dark, but fair.
- The moral philosophy of the DMV.
- The 4chan veteran the DMV hires to detect profanity in custom license plate applications.
- Three letters that mean a car thing.
- You just got passed by a bad driver.
- Nancyverse lore.
- The one place in the world where the cost of living is higher than San Francisco.
- Slant rhymes that slant so much they fall over.
- Writing a Nancy fan poem just so you can slip increasingly awful rhymes into it.
- Making your poem worse and worse as it goes on because what are the readers going to do, stop reading? Nobody has Netflix in 1966.
- Using hand-crank egg-beaters when it's not the Prohibition.
- Everybody at the office party with those paper guillotines, going to town on reams of paper.
- Jim's hotel waffle story again.
- Paying $8 for this novelty bust of Duke Nukem because you liked Duke Nukem 1.
- High school kids dressing just like you dressed when you were in high school 20 years ago.
- JNCO jeans with a dragon on the back pocket.
- That Nostalgia Cycle: it's gonna come around.
- Using two different keys to unlock and start your car.
- The best car for the kidnapper on the go.
- The first car to use the same key for the door, trunk and ignition.
- Locking the exhaust pipe so nobody can put a banana in there.
- Separate keys for locking your sun and moonroof.