185. 2000-Year-Old Head, Again??
May 8th, 2023
1 hr 33 secs
About this Episode
- My keyboard is registering double inputs again help me
- Youtube channels that summarize movies like Cliff's Notes
- M3gan; technology horror movies
- You don't get points for coins in Super Mario World!
- A video game man.
- The Animorphs train.
- Children committing war crimes and having to live with the consequences.
- How many books are in the Animorphs series.
- The Visser Chronicles.
- Yeerks living in the Yeerk pool.
- Finding the person whose car you stole and explaining "here's your car back, I did a bunch of war crimes in it"
- Hearing someone explain Animorphs repeatedly and never forming a single opinion.
- The horror of noses moving around.
- Refusing to read graphic novels because you can't read and look at pictures at the same time.
- Animorphs: Shattered Reality.
- Why boys don't read Animorphs.
- Marco turning into an Andalyte.
- Eating via your hooves.
- F for Furry.
- The canonical source for all sexualities.
- Non-Consensual Dippin' Dots.
- Haunted Headphones.
- How to compliment your partner's flams.
- Taking a movie and turning it into a TikTok.
- The dude from Dark with the face.
- Twisted social experiment: whoever survives til the end gets to live.
- 2000 Year Old Head Again??
- Blind Man Who Robbers Are Trying To Avoid For A Movie.
- This Garfield Comic is Too Highbrow.
- A Simple Rhyming Man.
- I Had a Lover's Quarrel with the World.
- A chat bot that only replies with cat memes.
- An extremely asymmetric cat.
- Hiding inside the couch.
- A cat wearing a neckerchief.
- AI dolls in horror movies.
- A movie that is advertised relentlessly on whatever wavelength you're on.
- Content warning: hilarious child death. The whole movie theater will laugh.
- Haunted TikTok.
- Topic Lords M3gan Edition.
- Robot vs. Firmware Updates.
- Robot vs. EULA.
- Horror stories about firmware updates.
- A toilet that screams at you if you're not licensed to shit in it.
- Bathrooms that self clean whether you're still in there or not.
- How many points coins are worth in all the different Mario games.
- Incentivizing children to stomp on goombas.
- Frog Fractions as an expression of score-related trauma.
- An email where it's hard to tell who is fucking with whom.
- The kind of people who like a game and leave a negative review on Steam that is clearly a joke but actually click the thumbs down button.
- Curling: the most horny sport.
- The game where people crouch really low and try to get a stone into a button.
- Playing Frog Fractions for 420 hours.
- The modern experience of being verified on Twitter.
- The time Frog Fractions was crashing when you played it in France.